Meghan Markle Interview: 'Prince Harry and I are a couple and are in love' - Royal News And Celebrity Fashions Site

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Meghan Markle Interview: 'Prince Harry and I are a couple and are in love'

Meghan Markle Interview: 'Prince Harry and I are a couple and are in love'
Meghan Markle Interview: 'Prince Harry and I are a couple and are in love'
The actress Meghan Markle has spoken for the first time publicly about her love for Prince Harry.about her love for Prince Harry in public for the first time, saying: "Personally, I love a great love story."

Miss Markle, who is best known for her role in US drama Suits said: "Personally, I love a great love story."

Speaking to Vanity Fair, Prince Harry's girlfriend said that they are currently enjoying spending "special" time together.

She said: "We're two people who are really happy and in love."

The 36-year-old also admitted that her relationship and the public scrutiny "has its challenges" and "comes in waves" adding that "some days it can feel more challenging than others".

Also in the interview, Miss Markle revealed that she and Prince Harry had been in a relationship for six months before the media finally found out in late 2016.

The news that Prince Harry was in a relationship caused a worldwide media frenzy, which resulted in the unprecedented step of the young Prince releasing a statement condemning the harassment of Meghan and her family.

She told Vanity Fair that once she started dating Prince Harry, things changed but: "I still have this support system all around me, and, of course, my boyfriend's support."

Asked how she handles the media, she sais "We were very quietly dating for about six months before it became news, and I was working during that whole time, and the only thing that changed was people's perception.

"Nothing about me changed. I'm still the same person that I am, and I've never defined myself by my relationship."

"We're a couple – we're in love. I'm sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time.

"This is for us. It's part of what makes it so special, that it's just ours. But we're happy. Personally, I love a great love story."

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Pages