Foo Fighters talk about meeting Prince Harry - Royal News And Celebrity Fashions Site

Breaking News

Post Top Ad

Friday 22 September 2017

Foo Fighters talk about meeting Prince Harry

Foo Fighters talk about meeting Prince Harry

Even for celebrities, the first moment they meet Prince Harry, they are in awe. They are stunned until they realise he is one of the guys. Back in July, Harry spent time backstage with The Killers at the British Summertime festival in Hyde Park.

But Harry has been friends with The Killers for ten years admitted drummer Ron Vannucci Jr.

“We became pals ten years ago. We just get along.”

So it came as no surprise when the Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl recently told BBC Breakfast how Harry visited him when he was in hospital in London. “When I had [my 2015 leg surgery] here in London, he was actually one of the first people to come visit me afterwards,” Grohl said. “And he brought me a little pillow to put my iPad on while I was in recovery.”

Gushed Grohl, “He is the sweetest… He’s a very great guy.”

Foo Fighters drummer, Taylor Hawkins has his own first-meet story with Prince Harry, as well. His took place before the 2014 Invictus Games: “At first you meet him and you know, ‘It’s Prince Harry. Wow, I’ve seen you on a lot of magazines in America’,” said Hawkins. “…Then you start talking and you start just kind of a real talk and I’m just like, ‘Wow, I’m so jetlagged right now.’ And we were getting ready to walk on stage and I was tired and just so jetlagged.”

Prince Harry did something that woke Hawkins from his jetlag. He slapped him across the face: “I was like, ‘What was that?’ It was great, it was funny. I wore the slap with pride… He’s one of the boys.”

With the third Invictus Games set to start this weekend, will Prince Harry have any fun interactions with the performers scheduled to play at the opening or closing ceremonies? Royal Central’s Deputy Editor, Jamie Samhan will keep us posted.

No comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Pages